Friday, March 1, 2013

The Better Part of Valor

Biddle Interactive
THERE ARE MANY things I would like to post on Facebook, but I don't.

I'm not talking about political or controversial stuff that is strongly discouraged by my employer.  I mean things I want to say to all of my friends (i.e., you, probably).  Presented here, out of context, I can get some of them off my chest.

Gee, more pictures of food.  How nice.

You know what?  I'm sorry, but your baby is not cute.  Ugly, in fact.  Hideous.  Please stop sharing photos.

Changing your profile pic again, eh?  Gosh, what's it been, 30 minutes?

I'm so glad you enjoy running and telling us all how far you run, because you are really a great runner.  Why don't you also tell me exactly when you're going to leave the house again and post your precise route so I can have my friends steal all your belongings before you get back, then take advantage of your fatigue to beat you up and steal your iPhone?

ERMEHGHERD YER SO HAWT MARRY ME

I seriously want to punch your ugly face in.


Have I ever told you how much I hate your opinions?

NOBODY ASKED YOU

That moment when: you de-friend someone for starting a post with "That moment when..."

I'm so glad you have a personal relationship with a deity. Please tell me more about it and why only by sharing your belief can I experience true happiness and eternal salvation.

YOUR KIDS ARE UGLY

SO ARE YOU

Gee, how delightfully white-trash you've become since high school. Or remained, rather.

You're not at all condescending and full of yourself. Not as much as me, anyway.


READ THIS
All those wonderful modern conveniences that make life easier around the home are making women fat, according to the most sexist research ever.

I was in a fraternity in college, and nothing like this ever came up. Considering the lousy reputations many Greek organizations have these days, I was delighted to see an Emerson University house helped a member get a sex change.

Isopods are big gross sea bugs that scavenge on the ocean floor. They are apparently good for aquariums, because you rarely have to feed them. As in, once every four years or so.